Welcome back and 'Judgments of the European Court of Human Rights – Effects and Implementation' conference

Welcome back to the ECHR Sexual Orientation Blog after the summer break. I hope you have had a good August.

I'll try to post as often as I can on the Court's sexual orientation judgments in this session, as well as other Council of Europe related developments.

As ever, if anyone has information or suggestions for the Blog please email me. Guest Posts are especially welcome!

***

'Judgments of the European Court of Human Rights – Effects and Implementation'

On 20-21 September, the Institute for International Law, Goettingen University, will host a high level conference on aspects of the Court's judgments.

Full details are available here:

http://echr.coe.int/Documents/Agenda_20130920_Goettingen_ENG.pdf


If anyone else with an interest in the LGTB work of the Court is attending this event, please let me know!
 

Comments